Wednesday, April 10, 2013

What a Great Weekend!

I had an amazing weekend.  As soon as I got on the waiting list with Origami Owl, I signed up to do my first vendor event.  I was not sure how I would do, but thought it would be a nice little community event to get my name out.  Instead it turned into a wonderful event that people could not wait to make their own lockets!!  I cannot wait until I get to do another event!!

Then I had a great party the next day with a friend from school.  It was so much seeing everyone so excited over making their lockets.  I cannot wait to have a party with all of them again!

Over the weekend, people designed mother's day gifts and lockets for themselves.  They designed lockets in memory of loved ones as well as in support of the life challenges loved ones face.  It gave me so many ideas!!


No comments:

Post a Comment